Nothing beats summertime in the Spokane area. If you’ve lived here long enough, you know they can be hot! Being comfortable in your home means being able to break the heat whenever you need to.
Holliday Heating and Air Conditioning has been keeping Spokane-area homeowners comfortable since the late ’80s. When installing your air conditioning system, here are some things we help you consider during the process:
- Where to install– since your unit will become a fixture on your property, we help you identify a spot that will function most efficiently while creating as minimal visual and audible disruption outside your home.
- Permitting– our team secures the proper permits to protect your home and safety, and has current professional licensed technicians to complete the job.
- How much capacity you need– it is important to consider more than just footprint of your home. To properly size your system we account for everything from its square footage to insulation values, window types, and even the direction it faces.
- Energy consumption and efficiency– while energy efficient models may cost more up front, we help you break down the cost savings on your utility bill to see what’s best for you.
- Whether a heat pump is a better alternative– heat pumps can be used for both heating and cooling, and after exploring options, you may determine that this is the more efficient way to go. Read more about heat pumps.
- What matters most is how your air conditioner is installed.
Holliday Heating and Air Conditioning will help you decide what’s best for you and the requirements of your home.
We believe that what matters most is that your unit is installed correctly by qualified, certified technicians, which means having the right people on the job.
Our crews understand the nuances involved, and as a company we stand behind the most comprehensive, exclusive guarantees you’ll find. Our goal is to make sure you’re comfortable in your home for the long term.