Fixed Right or it’s Free
General wear and tear on your heating system over time can cause it to lose efficiency and sometimes simply stop working entirely. You trust our experienced maintenance team of service super heroes at Holliday Heating to get the job done right the first time. Our technicians are fully trained, certified, and highly skilled so you can be sure they’ll be able to handle whatever repairs are necessary quickly and thoroughly. We guarantee to solve the problem with your heating system on our first visit or we will return to fix the problem at no additional charge. We value our quality of work and customer satisfaction above all else, and thus we ensure your heating system repair is done correctly the first time.
Potential Symptoms for Required Service
- Sudden increases in energy costs and bills
- Uneven heating in your home
- Furnace can’t reach the temperature set on your thermostat
- Loud noises or grinding sounds
- Excessive heat coming from the furnace itself
- Noticeably dirty elements such as coils
Reasons to Service Your Furnace Regularly
- Keeps your heating system running at peak efficiency
- Extends the life of your equipment
- Maintains system, home, and family safety
- Discovers minor issues before they become major problems
Whether it’s a forced-air system or heat pump, our highly qualified and certified service technicians have extensive training in standard split systems and new technologies. We are ready to repair, maintain, or replace any type of heating and cooling system. We understand your time and comfort are important, that’s why we offer same day appointments and fast, responsive service.
To schedule repairs for your heating system, call Holliday Heating & Air Conditioning at 509.838.5717 or contact us online.