Being able to keep your home comfortable is very important. That’s why ensuring your heating and/or air conditioning system is in proper working condition is vital. At Holliday Heating and Air Conditioning, we can provide you with heating and air conditioning tune-up services that are affordable. A tune-up gives us the opportunity to inspect the current condition of your heating or air conditioning system so we can inform you if you need a repair, as well as, provide the necessary adjustments so your system runs properly and safely.
What should I expect during a Holliday Heating and Air Conditioning Tune-up?
All manufacturers recommend annual maintenance and care by a licensed HVAC contractor. Holliday Heating we will record measurements and identify and recommend any corrective actions needed to maintain the system. This process will ensure clean air to your home for its normal expected lifetime.
Included in the Tune-up we will:
- Verify thermostat is sending the proper signal to the unit.
- Inspect all electrical wiring and connections.
- Check circuit board for hot spots and other damage.
- Inspect and test contactors/relays.
- Remove and check filter. Replace if needed. Certain filter replacements require additional charges, depending on the type of filter your system utilizes. Our technicians will discuss this with you before any replacements.